Self Catering Holiday Cottages
We have 6 beautiful Holiday Cottages :
All of our cottages are outstanding conversions of the original farmstead set around a secluded, landscaped courtyard within the park, which retains a holiday atmosphere without being intrusive. The cottages not only retain the original character of the farm but also offer accommodation of distinction and style. All the cottages have oak beams, oak floors in living room, slate floors in kitchen/dining room, brick inglenook fireplaces with multifuel type stoves (for your convenience these run on gas - no log chopping!)
All kitchens are craftsman built in old pine and equipped to a very high standard.
Each cottage is double-glazed and has gas-fired central heating throughout. All bedrooms have fitted carpets, built-in wardrobes and exposed beams.
Ample parking is available adjacent to the cottages and storage is availble if you wish to bring your bicycles.
These delightful cottages with their original features and carefully chosen, co-ordinating soft furnishings create a warm and cosy, all year round retreat.
Included in each Cottage
- All crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils
- Duvets and all bed linen
- Iron, ironing board
- Remote control T.V & DVD player
- CD player/radio
- Dish-washer, fridge/freezer, microwave, electric fan oven
- High chairs and travel cots available on request
- Barbecue, picnic table and outdoor furniture
- Shared use of laundry (coin operated commercial washing machine and tumble dryer)
- Times of hire are from 3pm on the day of arrival to 10am on the day of departure.
- We regret no pets are accepted
- Ample parking is available (however, we regret commercial vehicles are not permitted)
- Family groups and couples only
- Smoking is not permitted inside the cottages
- All charges include VAT, gas and electric
- Towels are available for overseas guests
- Minimum stay 2 nights
Check out our prices here.